Consulting can be frustrating for me sometimes, as people can reach out for help but do not really want any of the possible remedies to their problems as it will require work on their part. “Why can’t you just fix the cat? Something’s wrong with him!” is the mindset, and they’re often so closed off to the information as to why the cat is presenting the behaviors they are in that specific moment. I’ve longed for a neutral space where I can help people before they’re on that ledge, because the internet is so full of harmful advice that is sought before they get to me. So, maybe this space can be that. Perhaps, one day, instead of WikiHow popping up and telling people to use spray bottles (Please, don’t!) this will be there instead.

Sound like a space you’re interested in following? Let’s do this! I’d love to hear if there are any specific cat issues, questions, anything cat-related at all that you might be curious about, want my opinion on, et cetera. I don’t want to isolate anyone by ranting about topics I’m particularly passionate about; as one specifically on my mind is the declaw ban in the works in my state. (I’m so excited, fingers crossed!) I have my personal social media for my passion-filled ranting like that! Overall, I’m open to talking about quite literally any feline-related topic that might be helpful. I may not be the ultimate authority, I may not have all of the answers all of the time, but I certainly have more than your typical google search. And, I can promise if I don’t have it, this aspie brain probably won’t allow sleep until it finds it!

Thanks for reading, please feel free to reach out with any thoughts, recommendations, or anything at all over at our Facebook page. I’m new to this blogging world and want to not only follow the concerns of my readers, but also grow and learn.

- Meg